Here’s a fresh new mix by my friend Ryan Martin, co-founder of the mighty fine DAIS Records and heavy cassette label Robert & Leopold. He also pushes grit as part of York Factory Complaint. There’s some truly messed up stuff in here, including previously unreleased COUM Transmissions recordings.
You can download the mix HERE or click the play button to listen now.
- Police scanner recordings, January 17, 1977
- Prurient – Come and Find Out
- Transcendental Manship Highway – Lord Of The Trees
- Marching Church – I Saw A Mask
- Mr. Brinkman – Tusk Drag force
- Zbyněk Vostřák – Scales Of Light
- Vagina Dentata Organ – Chant Sixieme
- Birds of Tin – Untitled
- COUM Transmissions – Marcel Duchamp’s Next Work (excerpt)
- Cone Of Light
- These Feathers Have Plumes – Quiet Sun, Indian Summer
- Michèle Bokanowski – L’Étoile Absinthe
- Jackson MacLow – Milarepa Gatha (excerpt)
- Negativ Person – Stand At Gaze
- Bruce Maderna – Dialodia (1971) For 2 Violins
- Dion McGregor – Cup Your Spoon
More shots from my tour of Kink.com‘s Armory in SF. This is from the area (previously a wall, now a long narrow room) known as the Bondage Wall. I think the photos speak for themselves as to why. The individual sets and directors have their own tools, but this area is where most of the common goods are stored when not in use.